The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals for Film Editors
- Black Friday 2021 Deals for Film Editors
- Post Production Promo Codes and Discounts
- The Best Amazon Black Friday Deals for Film Editors
––> LOOKING FOR BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FOR 2022? – CLICK HERE!
Black Friday 2021 (November 26th) is nearly upon us, with deep discounts on post production services, software and essential gear, already appearing online.
In this post I’ve reached out to all the post production brands I know best, to see if they’re running a deal this year, in order to help save you a few bucks and also support their essential businesses.
Some of them have offered me exclusive discounts or details of their deals ahead of time, so be sure to check back regularly over the next week or two to see if new deals are available for the thing you’re after.
For others of them, I’m guessing that if they ran a Black Friday deal last year, they may well this year. But because I’ve listed them early on, doesn’t guarantee that they will!
Here’s a shortlist of the Black Friday Deals for Film Editors 2021:
- Master The Workflow – EXCLUSIVE – Save $89 on Digital Codebook & Training
- Waqas Qazi Freelance Colorist Course – Save $300 on 27 hours of training!
- LearnColorGrading.com – Save $600 off Alex Jordan’s epic teaching bundles
- Hedge – Up to 50% off their apps, discounted bundles and much more…
- MixingLight.com – Extra 15% off Premium Memberships – Discount Code: COLOR21
- BackBlaze – 50% off unlimited cloud back ups from 26th – 29th November – Code: blazeon21
- Inside The Edit – 50% off subscriptions for new members
- This Guy Edits, Go-To Editor Course – Save $50 off this unique training course
- Knights of the Editing Table – Up to 30% off Premiere Pro Extensions
- EditStock – 40% off site wide with the code EMWIN
- EditMentor – 75% off ($
399down to $99!) Stephen Mark, ACE Advanced Editing Workshop
- Masterclass.com – My favourite place on the internet – 2 for 1 on new subscriptions
- PixelTools – 40% off their excellent Film Emulation PowerGrades – code: BLKPIXEL40
- RippleTraining.com – 40% off everything – Discount code: thanks-40
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Never pay full price! (see below) – 40% off All Apps
- MZED – $150 off their all-access membership or 30% off individual classes
- CineColor.io – 50% off Master Pack IV 100x LUT Collection – Code: CC50
- FilmmakerU – 10% off their excellent post-production courses (codes below!)
- FXFactory – 20% off site wide with promo code: BLACKFRIDAY
- Loupedeck – Up to $50 off Loupdeck consoles
- FilmConvert & CineMatch – 40% off both products – their lowest prices all year!
- nura – Save 30% on the best headphones I own (full-size nuraphones)
- Telestream – 20% off ScreenFlow and other products
- ActionVFX.com – 50% off everything from November 25th until Dec 3rd
- MotionVFX.com – 30% off everything, 50% off 4 products each week – Code: Black21
- iZotope – Popular audio plugins bundled to rock bottom prices, starting at $49
- Accusonus – 20% off annual subscription to their pro audio plugins until Dec 5th
- SideShowFX – 30% off all icon packs for StreamDeck/Loupedeck consoles – Code: Y5AJGTF
- Boom Library – 3-for-2 on 91 different sound effects packs and bundled discounts
- ASoundEffect – Up to 77% off 800+ sound effect libraries until Dec 5th
- ToolFarm – Excellent discounts on plugins/scripts from Video CoPilot, NewBlue and many more
- BorisFX – Up to 50% off = nearly $2k in savings! This week only…
- TimeInPixels – 30% off Nobe Omniscope, Color Remap and other plugins – Code: BLACKPIXELS
- CreativeLive – 75% off everything site wide!
- Avid Media Composer – 20% off new, one year subscriptions before Dec 31st 2021
- Digital Rebellion – 30% off their excellent Pro Media Tools and Pro Maintenance Tools
- FXPHD.com – 30% off annual memberships, 30% off Resolve training and Intro to HDR
- Demystify-Color – 30% off film emulations, colour charts and training – Code: MINUS30-2021
- ThriftShop – 100 PowerGrades for $9.99 from Colorist Benoit Cote
- WASD Keyboards – 10% off everything from the popular bespoke mechanical keyboard brand
- ColorGradingCentral – 50% off their training, Cinema Grade plugins and LUT packs
- VideoVillage.co – 20-60% off their respected Film Emulation and Halation plugins
I’ve also culled Amazon’s Black Friday deals to cherry pick the best deals that professionals working in post production would do well to consider.
You can jump down the post to those here:
I’ll update this post as deals become available but a few highlights from last year included:
- Bargains on hard drives
- High quality headphones on sale
- Discounts on Stream Decks
- Sales on high-end keyboards and peripherals
- Blu-Ray and DVD collections at a discount
- Deals on interesting things like Tiles, TVs and electric toothbrushes
If you hear of a great sale (or are running one) hit the comments or the contact form to let me know!
Don’t Have Money? Want Some Freebies?
If you’re currently a little strapped for cash at the minute and can’t snap something up right now – fear not – you can still grab some excellent post production freebies and promo codes, all year round, right here.
Black Friday Deals and Discounts for Film Editors
When it comes to some of the best post production software, hardware and online services for film editors, there are plenty of opportunities to save some of your hard earned cash this Black Friday.
I’ll update this list over the next few weeks as more details become available and offer codes appear online but to get us started I’ve based this year’s list on last year’s final Black Friday Deals list, with the assumption that many of the same companies will be running a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale again this year.
So check back regularly to see what’s new and if your favourite company is running a sale!
MASTER THE WORKFLOW – EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
Normally priced at $297 but exclusively discounted to $207.90 you get:
- FileMakerPro Assistant Editor’s Digital Codebook 2.9.1
- 4 hours of complete video training on how to use the Codebook
- Access to the closed MTW Facebook group filled with working Editors and Assistants
To access this exclusive discount code sign up for free to Cut/daily – my subscription email for post-pros – and find the code in the Black Friday issue #170.
But don’t delay as this offer is only available from Friday 26th to midnight on Sunday 28th November!
UPDATE – FLASH SALE – $100 OFF THE FULL COURSE UNTIL MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT!
If you’re looking to become an Assistant Editor working in scripted film and TV, you need to learn how to use and run a Codebook, to keep track of everything coming into and out of editorial.
Normally, Assistant Editors keep their Codebooks as closely guarded secret sauce, yet 1st Assistant Editor Richard Sanchez is levelling the playing field by giving you access to his.
Richard has used and updated this FileMakerPro Codebook over the past several years on movies and TV shows such as Bill & Ted – Face The Music, Sweet Tooth, Robin Hood and more…
You can’t get this kind of access to a professional Codebook and training anywhere else!
Waqas Qazi Freelance Colorist Course – $300 off ($997) this popular 27 hour training course which aims to take you from a standing start to landing paying gigs as a freelance colorist.
This rare sale starts at midnight on the 26th November.
Use this special link to access this deal before midnight on Nov 29th 2021.
I’ve previously reviewed this exceptionally comprehensive course, which covers topics others don’t touch, in quite some detail here.
MixingLight.com – One of the best colour grading training and community membership sites around, MixingLight.com reduced their standard membership fees during 2021 and have kept them lower ever since, including a one-time 20% discount on the first term of your membership.
This Black Friday you can save a further 15% on your first term with the coupon code: COLOR21.
So the first year of an annual Premium Membership ($180) drops from $144 (20% off) down to $123 (further 15% off).
The best part is existing members can also update their membership and save too.
The deal starts on 25th November 2021 and ends 30th November 2021.
Masterclass are once again running a Buy One Gift One promotion from now until the 29th November 2021. Only new customers are eligible to make the purchase, but they can gift the 2nd membership to an existing Masterclass member, to extend their access for another 365 days.
This would make an amazing Christmas gift for anyone with a curiosity for learning and the world-class experts they have in their library are unparalleled.
LearnColourGrading.com – Alex Jordan who runs a popular YouTube channel on colour grading in DaVinci Resolve usually offers his 10-course in-depth training at rock-bottom prices and this year is no different with a huge $600 discount available until Cyber Monday.
This includes life-time access to the courses and free updates as they amend the teaching to keep track with DaVinci Resolve’s on-going developments. His training also covers every aspect of DaVinci Resolve including editing, grading, compositing in Fusion, using the Fairlight page and much more.
Hedge / PostLab / Divergent Media – Save up to 50% on my favourite offload and checksum verification tool Hedge, plus these great offers:
- Save up to 50% across the (newly expanded!) Hedge portfolio – from individual apps to bundles or pick up a Full Monty or Hedge Fund deal.
- The Full Monty includes the whole suite of Hedge Desktop apps – Hedge, Foolcat, Canister, Checkpoint, EditReady, and ScopeBox
- Get 4 months free on Postlab plans
If you know you’re going to be spending with Hedge in the next few years, the ‘Hedge Fund’ offer lets you get $1000 worth of credit for $499, to use on any of their products – even those yet to come!
Hedge’s Black Friday Deals end at midnight on November 30th.
So I believe, you could get two years of unlimited data, backed up to the cloud, for only $65!
Inside The Edit – Without doubt the best documentary editing course you can take online today is Inside The Edit. I’ve written about it several times and it’s a core part of my (hypothetical) Alternate Film School for Editors.
Once again they are offering a princely 50% off their subscriptions for all new members and 50% off any upgrades for existing members.
EditMentor are offering 75% off Stephen Mark, ACE’s Advanced Editing Workshop which makes it for a pretty unmissable deal! Stephen’s credits include X-Files, Smallville, Deadwood and more!
This Guy Edits, Go-To Editor 3.0 Training – Save $50 off hugely popular YouTuber and Editing instructor, This Guy Edits unique training course until the end of November.
Use the discount code: happyediting50
Color Grading Central – Are offering a huge 50% off their training academy, Cinema Grade plugins and LUT packs until the end of Cyber Monday.
Adobe Creative Cloud – If you’re not yet a subscriber to Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite of apps yet, or are thinking of upgrading, then this is the best time of year to sign up.
Until November 26th you can save up to 40% off All-App plans for individuals, 70% off All-App student plans and 30% off Team plans.
(Psst. Even if you’re an existing customer and you’ve been on a discounted deal since last year, you just politely ask their live support chat for the new deal or to renew on discounted rate, you may well just get it anyway….)
MZed – Offer an impressive training academy featuring First Man and La La Land editor Tom Cross and DP Shane Hurlbut ASC among many others. Their Black Friday sale runs from November 23rd until November 29th and includes:
- 30% off Tom Cross The Art and Technique of Film Editing Course (normally $249) – 8+ hours!
- Year’s membership to MZed Pro for only $199 (save $150) delivering 450 lessons over 36 courses worth $9000, if you bought them individually!
- 30% off all individual courses, including DaVinci Resolve training
Filmmaker U – Although not really an Black Friday sale, Filmmaker U were kind enough to offer my readers the chance to save 10% on each of their excellent new courses with these exclusive discount codes;
- Colorist Eric Whipp = JONNY
- Sound Designer Eugene Gearty = 3UG3NE4J0NNY (the o is a zero)
- Editor Brian Kates = BR14N4J0NNY (the o is a zero).
Check out my review of Mad Max Fury Road colorist Eric Whipp’s Filmmaker U course here.
Knights of the Editing Table – Makers of some superb and time-saving extensions for Adobe Premiere Pro editors, such as their new ‘Grave Robber’ tool, which takes nested clips and un-nests them in place, are offering up to 30% off from November 26th to December 3rd 2021.
From now until midnight on the 30th November you can save:
- 50% off the Master Pack IV (all 100 LUTS) with code: CC50
- And 40% off the rest of the store using code: CC40
The Master Pack IV bundles all 100 LUTs CineColor has to offer, including:
- 40 Utility LUTS (Primaries, Mastering, Skin Enhance, Day for Night)
- 30 Film Emulation LUTs (Low-Con Film, Vivid Film, Monochrome Film)
- 30 Creative LUTS (Dreamify, Hollywood Epic, Indie Darling)
There are also several FREE LUTs which are also worth grabbing too.
UPDATE – There is now a new Ultimate Bundle of everything CineColor makes worth $644, but discounted to $197, this also includes their new VHS bundle of textures, glitches and LUTS.
FilmConvert – Makers of popular film emulation and grading plugin FilmConvert Nitrate and the new Cinematch camera matching system, are offering 40% off both their products from the 22nd to 29th November 2021.
Individual plugin licenses will be just $99, and bundles will be $149 – which are the lowest prices you’ll see all year!
PixelTools – For Black Friday only you can get 40% off their over 120 DaVinci Resolve PowerGrades and utility presets with the coupon code: BLKPIXEL40.
I’ve recently reviewed their excellent Film Emulation PowerGrades here too.
Don’t miss this as it’s a great deal!
Ripple Training – Use the promo code thanks-40 to get 40% off everything you put in your cart (excluding bundles and FX Factory plugins) from 22nd November until December 3rd, from one of Apple’s recommended training partners.
Ripple Training produce some of the easiest to follow learning available today, with one of the best online training platforms around. So you’d be wise to check out their:
- Blackmagic Design certified, DaVinci Resolve 17 Core Training
- DaVinci Resolve 17 Advanced Colour Grading
- Final Cut Pro Learning Path
Telestream – Are offering 20% off all of their software products including the incredibly useful screen-recording app, ScreenFlow. There is also 20% off Wirecast if you’re handling live-streaming.
FxFactory – Storehouse of some of the best NLE based plugins around are dropping all their prices by 20% until November 30th, including popular plugins like Nodes 3, Mosaic and Crumble Pop audio clean up filters. Use promo code: BLACKFRIDAY
Loupedeck – Makers of really interesting creative controllers the Loupedeck CT, Loupedeck Live and Loupedeck+ are offering decent discounts on each of their products during Black Friday week, which also ship worldwide for free.
- $50 off the Loupedeck CT, normally $549
- $40 off the Loupedeck Live, normally $269
- $40 off the Loupedeck+, normally $279
iZotope – Creator of many an editor’s favourite RX Suite of audio repair and rescue plugins are offering some massive discounts across their product line, including over $1,293 off their Holiday bundle deal, which now costs only $49 and includes their entry level RX Elements.
Accusonus – An annual plan to Accusonus’ highly recommended and recently updated ERA suite of 13 powerful and easy to use audio repair plugins is 20% off until 05/12/21.
sideshowfx – Creators of thousands of custom icons and pre-built profiles for devices such as the Stream Deck, Loupedeck and Touch Portal are offering 30% off everything they make, during their Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale.
Check out my detailed post on setting up a Stream Deck for editing and grading to learn more about sideshowfx’s unique products.
ActionVFX.com – Creators of action orientated VFX elements including explosions, fire, smoke, gun effects, debris and impacts and blood and gore are offering a mighty 55% off (first 24 hours only, 50% thereafter) and introducing 7 new collections, three of which are free, during their Black Friday sale, which runs from November 25th to December 3rd.
MotionVFX – Are giving you the chance to save 30% on their entire product range with the discount code “black21” from now until Cyber Monday.
Each week four of their top products will be 50% off but this range changes each week. Some of their most popular products for FCPX include mFilmLook and mFlare2 – which I’ve reviewed here.
Boom Library – Is a massive (1000+GB!) sound effects library comprised of over 42,000 wav files. You can buy the whole thing outright for $5,699 (at 50% off from over $11k!) or more affordably, get 3-for-2 on their 91 individual sound effects collections until November 30th.
ASoundEffect – A “community marketplace” for sound effects, is running their biggest ever sale with up to 77% off 800+ sound effects libraries, plugins and instruments. From now until Dec 5.
Toolfarm – Plugins, scripts and niche After Effects goodies are all on sale through the Toolfarm warehouse. Have a rummage for up to 50% off popular post-production tools from Video CoPilot, Boris FX, AEJuice, NewBlueFX and more.
BorisFX – Up to 50% off all product bundles with perpetual licenses – which can save you nearly $2000! 25% off everything else including BorisFX Suite, new Bundle subscriptions and upgrades, individual products and more!
The sale ends on Sunday 28th at midnight.
Avid Media Composer – Save 20% on new Media Composer one-year licenses until 31st December 2021.
CreativeLive – Are offering 75% off everything on their site from the 24th November to the 26th. You can also get $10 off the ‘Creator Pass’ which gives you access to over 1500+ on demand classes for only $149/year.
Digital Rebellion – Makers of the endlessly useful Post Haste, CinePlay, Pro Maintenance Tools and Pro Media Tools are offering 30% off their desktop products and also on the self-hosted Kollaborate Server until Cyber Monday (Nov 29th 2021.)
DivergentMedia – Every Editor’s favourite tools, EditReady and ScopeBox, are now part of the Hedge family so you can save 30% on those through some nice bundle deals, such as Hedge and EditReady for only $129.
fxphd.com – Only have one sale a year and this is it! From Black Friday through to Cyber Monday they are offering 30% off their monthly and annual subscriptions, 30% off single DaVinci Resolve courses from Colorist Warren Eagles and Colorist Kevin Shaw’s new Intro to HDR course.
De-mystify Color – Colorist Nico Wieseneder is offering some solid discounts on his film emulation PowerGrades, colour test charts and custom node trees until Sunday, December 5th, 2021
- 30% on all products in the shop with Code: MINUS30-2021
- Discounted Yearly Subscription: €99, instead of €119
- 33% off new Beta product: Film Aesthetics 2.0 (Scene Referred) Look Pack (same code)
ThriftShop – Colorist Benoit Cote is offering a massive 85% (normally $69.99) off his ‘Used PowerGrades’ collection over on his colorist’s ‘thriftshop’. There’s some really interesting looking PowerGrades to work with and at only $9.99 for over 100 Powergrades, it’s steal!
WASD Keyboards – 10% off everything store wide with the code WASDBF, until Monday 29th November. WASD make some hugely popular and completely customisable mechanical keyboards.
VideoVillage.co – Creators of respected Film Emulation and realistic Halation plugins FilmBox and Scatter are offering up to 60% off in their Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. 60% off quarterly subscriptions or 20% off perpetual licenses.
FX Elements – Are offering 50% off their annual subscriptions – with the price locked in for life – until December 1st. So you can get all 4K Pro Res assets for just $99/year for as long as your subscription stays active.
Download a Huge Freebie!
Don’t want to spend any money at all but still want to get something out of this post?
As long as you’re a new or existing annual Artlist.io or Artgrid.io subscriber you can download their 100+ element motion graphics pack for free, which includes logo reveals, titles and intro stings among many other things!
Artlist.io have also recently created a $9.99/monthly Personal plan, still featuring their insane license, which makes access to their huge music and SFX library that much more affordable.
Last Year’s Deals – Updating as we go!
Here are details of some of the deals from last year, which I’ll update and move active deals into the section above as new sales go live!
Lutify.me – Are offering 30% off their 232 Professional 3D LUT pack until the end of November, using the promo code BF202030OFF.
LensDistortion – Are offering $200 off their new annual Catalyst membership (sale price $199 for the first year) which gives you access to every single product and music track on their site, worth over $3000. Individual products are down to $99 or $69 too. Sale runs until Cyber Monday.
SohoEditors – Providers of premium classroom, live online and video on demand post production training, Soho Editors are offering a massive 50% off all their courses from Black Friday through to November 30th 2020. Check out the extensive list of courses here.
Color.Training – Headed up by expert colorist Dado Valentic, are offering 50% off their training courses with the discount code CTBF20 until November 30th.
Rampant Design Tools – Always have a big Black Friday sale and this year is no different, with 60% off all their individual products and bigger savings on their bundles, like $1250 off their Ultimate Essentials bundle which contains their entire library in one hard-drive. The sale will run until the end of 2020.
MisterHorse – Creators of the newly released Animation Composer 3, are dropping 25% from their huge library of After Effects presets, transitions, motion graphics and more. The sale runs until December 4th.
Lightworks – Save up to 50% on Lightworks Pro licenses during Black Friday.
Other Black Friday post production brands in 2019 included:
Cyber Monday Post Production Sales
Some post production companies prefer to avoid the crush of Black Friday itself and prefer to offer their deals after the weekend on ‘Cyber Monday’ – this year the 30th of November.
I’ll update this section of the post in due course!
The Best Black Friday Deals on Amazon for Film Editors
Amazon always go big during the ‘Black Friday’ sales season – which somehow they stretch out for weeks on end – so keep an eye out for limited time deals, offers leading up to Black Friday and past Cyber Monday.
Amazon have opened up their Black Friday Week Deals already, many of which are time or stock limited so check back frequently.
These links should all geo-locate and attempt to find the same deals in your local Amazon store so click through to see if the same deal is available to you.
I’ll keep updating this list with the best deals I spot on Amazon in the next week or so, although some of them might be time or supply limited, if you’re reading this a bit later on.
If you’re not yet an Amazon Prime subscriber I would personally highly recommend it!
Not only will you get early access to some of the best deals during the sales, but you’ll get free shipping year round, access to Amazon Prime Video for shows like Mr. Robot and Homecoming (along with a zillion others) and their Prime Music service which has a strong catalogue of original soundtracks to listen to.
To name just two benefits.
Save $55 (46%) on a refurbished Amazon Fire HD 10 with a 1080p screen and 32GB of space, and turn it into a portable training library by downloading tons of tutorials onto it like I do, thanks to massively expandable external storage through the SD card slot.
Or get up to 50% off brand new Amazon Fire 8 tablets with 1080p screens and 32GB of internal storage. That’s a handy portable tablet for around $50!
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K (2nd & 3rd Gen) are currently 50% off at only $24.99
The Best Amazon Black Friday Deals for Post Production Professionals 2021
Big TVs, Monitors and Home Cinema Deals
- Up to 28% off LG C1 OLED TVs – Inc $200 off 55″ C1 and 48″ C1
- Save $200 on LG G1 55″ OLED 4K TV (2021)
- Save $300 on LG A1 48″ OLED (2021)
- Up to 33% of Samsung 4K TVs – Inc QLED and Frame Series
- Up to 28% off Samsung 55″ Neo QLED QN90A Series 4K TV
- Up to 38% off Sony X90J 4K LED TVs and 28% on Sony X85J TVs
- Up to 41% off Samsung HW-S50A Soundbar with Dolby Atmos
- $50 off Anker Nebula Capsule Mini Projector
- Good Cheap Pair of Headphones! Sennheiser HD 206 for only $20
- Save $170 (49%) on Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless headphones
- Save $50 (15%) on Bose QuietComfort 45 wireless headphones
- Save 40% ($102) on Sony WH-XB910N wireless headphones
- Save 56% on Philips H9505 Hybrid ANC wireless headphones
- Save $150 on Philips Fidelio X3 wired open-back headphones
- Save up to 40% off Sennheiser HD560, HD599 and HD569 headphones
- Up to 57% off Sony Headphones, including over-ear WHCH710N
Read my popular post on what to look for in a pair of headphones for all-day film editing here.
Cheap big hard drives and fast SSD video editing storage
- Save $80 on Samsung T7 SSD 2TB USB 3.2 ($40 on 1TB)
- Save $162 (41%) on G-Tech G-Drive 2TB USB 3.2 SSD (Time-limited deal!)
- Save $190 (36%) on WD 18TB Elements Drive (USB 3.0)
- Save $90 on Crucial X8 2TB Portable SSD (USB 3.2)
- Save $90 (30%) on WD 10TB Elements Drive (USB 3.0)
- Save $25 (19%) on Samsung 870 EVO 1TB Internal SSD
- Save $200 (29%) on SanDisk 4TB Extreme SSD (USB 3.2) & 50% on 2TB
- Save up to 22% on Toshiba 2TB USB 3.0 portable drives
- Up to 36% off Crucial Internal/External SSDs
- Save $40-60 on Lacie Rugged USB 3.0 1TB, 2TB, 4TB and 5TB drives
- 15% off QNAP 2-4 BAY DAS (USB-C) with up to 12TB storage
Blu-Ray and 4K Collections
- Save 61% on BBC Planet Earth II / Blue Planet II (4KUHD) – only $27
- Field of Dreams, 30th Anniversary Edition 4K UHD + Blu-ray
- Save 24% on The Conversation Blu-ray
- Save 41% ($33) on Mr. Robot – The Complete Series (DVD)
- Save $96 (60%) on Breaking Bad Complete blu-ray box set (Time-limited deal!)
- Save $53 (53%) on complete Battlestar Galactica blu-ray box set (Time-limited deal!)
- Save $92 (60%) on complete Sopranos box set DVD or blu-ray (Time-limited deal)
Mice, Keyboards, Studio Monitors, Microphones and other Editing Peripherals
- Save $50 (33%) on Razer Naga Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Save $30 (38%) on Razer Tartarus v2 32-Key Gaming Keypad
- Save $60 on Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Mechanical Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- Save $30 on Wacom One Medium Tablet
- Save $80 (21%) on Wacom Intuos Pro Medium Tablet
- Save up to 33% on Mackie Studio Monitors and headphones
- Save $50 on Mackie CR-X Series 8″ Studio Monitors
- Save up to 35% on AKG Pro Audio headphones and microphones
- Up to 28% off Shure Microphones including SM7B
- Save 20% on Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB podcast mic
- Up to 68% off and other deals on AKRacing Gaming Chairs
- Save up to 47% on Lexar Professional flash storage
- Save 27% on nonda USB C to USB Adaptor (2 pack only $8!)
- Up to 25% ($50) off Logitech Brio 4K Webcams
- Save $84 (20%) on Huion Kamvas 16″ Pen display Tablet
- Up to 50% off Belkin docks, USB-C Hubs and Adaptors
- 25% off Corsair Scimitar with 12 macro buttons
Check out my review of the best mice for film editing here, including how Mission:Impossible Rogue Nation/Fallout editor Eddie Hamilton sets up his Razer Naga mouse.
Random Interesting Things
These deals caught my eye, make of them what you will!
- Up to 30% off Ray-Ban Sunglasses (including classic Aviators)
- 25% off Osprey Backpacks
- Up to 43% off Celestron Telescopes and Binoculars
- Save $70 (35%) on Razer Anzu Smart Glasses: Blue Light Filtering – Built-in Mic & Speakers – Touch & Voice Assistant Compatible
- 20% off Tile Bluetooth Trackers
- 38% off Keurig K-Mini Coffee Brewers